Leverage your sales experience into a satisfying career in Real Estate
Eastside Real Estate Team is looking for awesome, energetic, ambitious, and proficient candidates who have a successful background in Sales and a passion for Real Estate to join our team.
If you are interested, this is what we will need.
- A resume with your experience, your credentials, and 3 references
- A short video (about 5 minutes) telling us why you would be awesome for this role. (A request for the video will be sent after viewing your resume.)
- Completion of an assessment which will be forwarded to you upon receipt of your resume and video.
- Multiple interviews as you go through the process
We are looking for the right fit - a hardworking, growth-minded individual who has the heart of an entrepreneur and loves to serve their clients. Eastside Real Estate has a supportive team culture centered on integrity and personal values.
- Confidence in personal one on one sales on the phone, online, and during open houses
- Both a leader and an entrepreneur – Eager to create and promote personal and team brand
- An optimistic communicator who loves working with and serving their clients
- A diligent networker
- Maintains a deep desire to create a win/win situation with buyers and sellers to lead the sales transaction
- Guide the negotiation of contracts and creatively resolve client issues
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with technology
- Independent, tenacious, hardworking, creative and detail-oriented
- Have an active real estate license or be willing to obtain one.
- Highly flexible schedule to allow for after-hours meetings and weekend open houses
- Displays exceptional verbal and written skills
- Ambitious and unwilling to settle for the mediocre
- High school diploma as a minimum. Bachelor’s degree is beneficial.
If you qualify for our team here is what you get:
- Mentorship, Training, Guidance
- Marketing Materials and Marketing Support
- Supportive Culture
Compensation Real estate agents are independent contractors, which means your income potential is unlimited. Generally, full-time real estate agents at The Eastside Real Estate Team make $80,000 - $100,000 in their first 1-2 years, while our experienced real estate agents can make $120,000 - $200,000+.
· Whether you’re a licensed agent who is looking to grow your career, or you are brand new and have questions about what a real estate career can do for you, we’d love to talk.