Best Seattle Eastside Date Nights
Whether you’re looking for an idea to celebrate a once-in-a-lifetime anniversary or to liven up a free weekend, we’ve dug up the best ways to spend precious time out on a “date night” around the Eastside. The Eastside is not only booming with an abundance of Real Estate it also has great opportunities for an evening or day out, With the best Date Nights.
1. Wine Tasting: Seattle-Eastside is full of well-known wineries like Columbia Winery, Matthews Winery, Chateau St. Michelle and Novelty Hill-Januik which makes wine tasting one of the best Seattle-Eastside date nights. Chateau St Michelle, located in Woodinville, WA, like many other wineries, offers wine tasting and winery tours on a daily basis. Prices start from free half hour tours with complimentary wine tasting to more extensive tours that include wine tasting, pairing, and learning about the different wines, how they are made and their origin. Novelty Hill-Januik opened a spectacular tasting room and cellars with a garden and outdoor fire pit.
2. Argosy Cruise: Many people are not aware of the fun-filled day cruises that leave from the Kirkland Marina. These cruises offer a tour of breathtaking Lake Washington with views of Mt. Rainier and teach about the rich history of the area. Tours leave daily starting in May and ending in mid-September.
3. Hot Air Balloon ride: What is more romantic than a hot air balloon ride? Right here on the Eastside you get a chance to take a splendid ride starting in Woodinville and floating over the Sammamish Valley. You will experience the Eastside’s natural beauty from a new perspective
4. Score a weekend away: If at all possible make it a night or weekend away for a special occasion or for no reason at all. Explore the Seattle-Eastside hotels and resorts, which will save on travel expenses. Some of our favorites are Willows Lodge and Salish Lodge. Both have top-rated restaurants, elegant and cozy rooms, and Spa services to relax and rejuvenate mind, body and spirit. For a more eclectic feel, the Westin at Lincoln Square in Downtown Bellevue is the perfect getaway for a weekend of world class shopping, expertly created culinary experiences and a lively night life.
5. Wine and Painting: Get creative on the Kirkland Waterfront where anyone can be an artist. This studio’s fresh design of thinking outside of the box for entertainment and learning a new skill is genius. Sessions start at about $35 and include detailed instructions for creating a canvas master piece and a glass or bottle of wine. After creating a master piece walk down to the Kirkland waterfront and enjoy an evening stroll.
6. Splurge on a honeymoon- style dinner: Plan an evening that will bring back memories of your honeymoon by revisiting your favorite foods during your trip. If you honeymooned in Mexico, find an Authentic Mexican restaurant on the Eastside like El Matador in Redmond or Cactus in Bellevue Square. If you have not honeymooned yet come up with your dream honeymoon and live it out by choosing a restaurant that serves the foods you would eat.
7. Romantic picnic and a hike: If the outdoors is more your idea of romantic, no worries! There are plenty of hikes around the Eastside that will provide beautiful views and the peaceful atmosphere of nature. Bring a picnic lunch along with your favorite foods like cheeses paired with boxed or bagged wine. Just remember you do have to hike down (and drive home) so drink responsibly! For more on the best hikes around the Eastside check out Eastside’s Five Best Hikes!
We love comments! Join the conversation and tell us about your favorite date nights around Seattle-Eastside area.