Do I need a real estate agent when buying new construction?
Today’s Real Talk Segment is Why you need an agent representation when purchasing new construction?
1. First a good buyer's broker will carefully learn the buyer expectations and ensure that new construction is for them.
2. The process is more complicated than a classic resale
3. The same incentives should apply and maybe more could be negotiated
4. Understanding the reputation and differences in the quality of construction
5. Building is happening so fast, need to verify quality
6. Many home buyers don’t know their interests are not represented.
Call the Team