Top 5 Eastside Pumpkin Patches
We've put together a list of our Top 5 pumpkin patches to visit on the Eastside.
Visit your favorite patch, pick a pumpkin and snap a pic of your creative carving to enter to win $100! Share your photo on social media between now and October 31st with #EastsidePumpkinContest. Winner will be announced on Monday November 2nd via Facebook Live.
Top 5 Eastside Pumpkin Patches:
1. Jubilee Farm, Carnation
- Features: U-pick pumpkins, hot apple cider and farmers market
- Dates and hours: Open daily, Oct. 1–31. Check for updates on the Facebook page.
- Location: 229 W. Snoqualmie River Road N.E., Carnation.
2. Remlinger Farms, Carnation
- Features: Wagon rides, U-pick pumpkins, corn maze, Family Fun Amusement Park
- Dates and hours: Open weekends in October, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. Check Facebook for updates.
- Location: 32610 N.E. 32nd St., Carnation
3. Fox Hollow Farm, Issaquah
- Features: Adventure trail, petting farm, hay maze, tractor rides and U-pick pumpkins
- Dates and hours: Open Wednesday–Sunday, Sept. 18–Oct. 5, and Tuesday–Sunday, Oct. 6–31.
- Location: 12031 Issaquah-Hobart Road S.E., Issaquah, WA
4. Carpinito Brothers, Kent
- Features: U-pick pumpkins, corn maze, family fun yard, farm animals, tractor rides, rubber duck races, goat walk
- Dates and hours: Open daily Sept. 25–Oct. 31
- Location: 27508 W. Valley Hwy N., Kent. Farm Fun Yard: 6720 S 277th St., Kent, WA