Mindshare Marketing: How to Get Customers to Think About You First with Dan Edwards
Check out our interview with Pia Larson on Mindshare Marketing with Dan Edwards. Tune in for bBusiness marketing tips on how to be “top of mind” with your customers. Learn how to own a space in your customer’s mind- something that we call "mindshare".
Highlights from the Conversation
- Understanding marketing as a series of concentric circles.
- The goal is to own the “Mindshare” in as many people as possible. Think about who you want to serve, find out where they are hanging out, then spend time with them.
- Consistency with your marketing and outreach is a key component to long-term success.
- Where your customer is in the transaction varies on when they intersect with your message.
- Believe it or not, even if you feel like you have enough business, there will be a point when you need more.
- Good marketing allows you to deal with the peaks and valleys of entrepreneurship.
- Building relationships will allow you to differentiate yourself and stand out in a noisy world.
- How reciprocity can help you grow your business.
- For real estate agents (and other “freelancers”) treat it like a job, schedule your work time, and stick to it.
- The opportunity for entrepreneurism is unlimited income, but be prepared for the converse.