What you can do during quarantine to get your home ready to sell.
In today’s Real Talk Segment we will be discussing what you can do to get your house ready to sell.
- Clean Beyond the Basics: Beyond disinfecting all of your high-touch surfaces, it’s a great time to buckle down on tasks you usually avoid doing. Clean your vents and baseboards. Empty and wipe down your bathroom cabinets and drawers.
- Organize Your Space: There’s no shortage of home organization projects that can yield big results. Like cleaning out and organizing your closets, tidying up your entryway and cleaning your doormats
- Freshen Up Your Walls: Walls may not be the first thing you think of when it comes to home projects, but a few updates can make a difference. For instance, touch up your interior wall paint and swap out any personalized photos and frames.
- Evaluate Your Lighting: Lighting is one of the most important elements in the design, and our homes can go from stark and unwelcoming to cozy and warm just by doing a few things like replacing your light bulbs. Cleaning your lamps and shades and washing your curtains and blinds.
- Dig Into Your Kitchen: Beyond the regular duties of washing dishes or cleaning out the fridge, decluttering and wiping down your cabinets will help your kitchen look better and function more smoothly.
- Tidy Up Your Yard: Whether you have a small outdoor balcony or a sprawling yard, here are a few places to start. Sweep your patio and deck. Clean and prep your planters. Scrub your outdoor furniture.